top of page
The Kuster Family

When the Kuster’s purchased the farm named Hedgewood in March of 2003, there were no stalls, fences or riding rings.  There were a few outbuildings and the circa 1854 farmhouse.   With lots of work the farm opened its doors for business in October of the same year under the original farm name of Worthmore.  For more on the history of Worthmore, click here.


bottom of page